Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Decidedly done with finals

So far the only grade to roll in is Soil Chemistry -- and I got an A! Oooh my goodness I haven't made an A in a chemistry class since high school, and I think that was an A-. Yeehaw! Now keep me out of soil science. ;)

I finished my GIS project early this morning, the results of which can be found here. I have put a lot of time and effort into that class, and am proud of the knowledge I have gained, as well as my final project, the topic of which (Identifying Subsoil Carbon Sequestration Sites in North Carolina) was chosen as a gift to my Soil Chemistry professor, Dean Hesterberg.

I was so inspired by the ease of Google Sites that I decided to make my own little personal portfolio, in the form of a recipe box! I mean, why should the world not have access to what I cook and eat? Virtually everything else I do is available in one online forum or another - Facebook, SparkPeople, Twitter, Blogspot, Xanga, Myspace... shall I go on?

Anyhow, if you're looking for a yummy recipe (or, more likely, you're Leslie seeing what I'll subject you to in four months, or my parents, making sure that I'm not kept alive by a Chinese takeout box), check out my new site, Southern With a Twist! Many updates to come, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to it! You should see my recipe cookbook... Suffice to say that the STL Post Dispatch had a cooking section every Wednesday, and papers were free on campus. :D

    ReplyDelete